At Raidillon Accounting & Raidillon Consulting, we find the protection of your privacy very important. Consequently, we strive to process your personal data in a legal, honest and transparent manner.
At Raidillon Accounting & Raidillon Consulting, we process personal data on natural persons with whom we have (had) a direct or indirect relationship, or with whom we wish to have one in the future. This may imply data on our current customers, suppliers, clients and employees, but also on potential customers and potential employees. These data only serve very limited purposes :
- As an IAB (Belgian Institute of Accountants and Tax Consultants) company, we are subject to anti-money laundering legislation. In application of this legislation, our clients must go through a client acceptance procedure.
For all services you wish to use, we collect your identifying data such as your name, address, phone number, email address, VAT number and scan your ID card.
- We also collect personal data to be able to deliver the requested services to you or our customers. We may collect socio-demographic data (e.g. your marital and family status), financial data (e.g. your income and possessions), personal details (e.g. age and gender), habits (e.g. information regarding social contacts or accidents), memberships (e.g. an association or organisation), housing characteristics (e.g. the rental price or expenses), data regarding education and training, data regarding profession and job (e.g. your current employer).
- As a service provider we keep our clients up to date about latest changes; personal data are kept to provide our clients with immediate information.
- We use personal data to maintain our administration and issue invoices for services rendered.
Your data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
We take the utmost care with your personal data and only share those data that are necessary to provide you with the best service.
Obviously given our services, we are legally obligated to share your personal data with external parties, especially with the following parties:
- Public authorities and regulatory institutions where there is a legal obligation to share or disclose client data, such as the tax administration.
- Judicial or investigative bodies, such as the police, public prosecution department…
At Raidillon Accounting & Raidillon Consulting, we use the most recent versions of softwares and security applications to keep your personal data secure, correct and up-to-date. We pay extra attention to avoid unauthorised access to or unauthorised modification, disclosure or deletion of personal data we have in our possession.
We only store personal data as long as necessary for the performance of our activities and provision of our services, unless we are legally obligated to store your personal data longer or because the period in which a legal claim could be exercised is still ongoing.
You have the right to receive confirmation that we process personal data about you and to request a copy of the personal data we store about you free of charge. You have the right to request that we modify personal data we hold about you, or that we correct or supplement any incorrect personal data. You have the right to request us to remove your personal data. In this case, you acknowledge that a request to removal of personal data means that certain services can no longer be provided. You can also request us to limit our processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to submit proof of identity before granting your request.